As a local mountain guide from Disentis/Mustèr, I have turned my hobby into my profession. I love mountains, nature, stillness, the challenges and the contact with guests, the spontaneity and the simplicity. Through my profession as a mountain guide, paragliding pilot, and certified course instructor (PSAgA/SUVA), I’ m always working with people, which gives me great pleasure. Together with my wife Emerita and our three children we run the family business and want to offer our guests the best mountain experience and make their dreams come true.
Call me, I look forward to meeting you.
- Mountain guide IVBV
- Passenger paraglider pilot SHV
- Working on the rope Level 3 / Expert
- Safety officer: Winter opening of the Lukmanier pass
- Rock blasting course B (SAFAS)
- Avalanche blasting course
- Certified snow sports instructor